Whether you're 4 or 94, there are many ways you can share your time and talents with residents of Birchwood Cottages. Your involvement will help residents maintain connections with the larger community and broaden inter-generational understanding. Also, you'll have the opportunity to benefit from the wisdom of Cottage residents as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you have contributed to fulfilling their wants, needs and dreams. There are many opportunities and ways for you to participate.
Here are just a few volunteer opportunities that are available:
- Social Recreational Activities Assistant—help bring fun by assisting with activities including games, cooking, happy hour, bingo, and more
- Arts and Crafts—inspire, motivate, and assist with ongoing projects
- Outings—accompany groups on fun outings in the community
- Pet Visits—put a smile on residents' faces when you bring your furry friend for a visit
- Specialty Parties—put your party hat on and help with event set-up, serve refreshments, and mingle
- Music—share your musical talents
- Church Escort—escort residents for Worship Service
- And many more
Call any of our communities express your interest in volunteering!